A public limited company, Southern Power Distribution Company of Andhra Pradesh (APSPDCL), was incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 on 1 April 2000 and has its headquarters at Tirupati. The company distributes electricity to districts like Krishna, Guntur, Prakasam, Nellore, Chittoor, and Kadapa. Learn APSPDCL login: How To Register Login with APSPDCL.
The Southern Power Distribution Company of AP Ltd took over the Anantapur and Kurnool districts on 2 June 2014, following the bifurcation of the erstwhile Andhra Pradesh.
How To Register in APSPDCL
Visit the official website of APSPDCL
Fill in your details, Such as
- Contact info
- Email ID
Then click on Submit & you will be registered with APSPDCL
How To Log in with APSPDCL
Visit the official website of APSPDCL.
Click on sign in if you have already made your account on APSPDCL
Click on Submit.
Also Know | How To Keep A Laptop Battery Healthy And Prolong
Payment of APSPDCL bills online.
For the first few years, the AP Electricity Sector produced distribution companies run by government undertakings and then privatized. The Government of Andhra Pradesh announced the official arrangement of Distribution Companies in its Andhra Pradesh State Gazette No.37 of 31 March 2000. The company was formed to handle the power distribution needs of the following six areas of Andhra Pradesh.
How Do I View APSPDCL Online Bill Payment?
You can check the history of your Andhra Pradesh bill payments online by following the below-mentioned step-by-step instructions.
- Go to the official APSPDCL website.
- Select ‘Know your bill’ from the home page.
- Choose either HT or LT as your payment method
- Then fill in your login credentials.
- Click on the menu option.
- Select Bills and Payments.
- Type in your consumer number and select a month.
- Select View Bill from the menu.
The APSPDCL may now view the payment history of APSPDCL bills online.
There are various ways to pay APSPDCL bills.
Payments to AP Southern Power are handled online through TalkCharge using various methods. You can pay your APSPDCL bill using any bank’s credit/debit cards, internet banking, or UPI method – each would record the payment as effective.
APSPDCL Bill Enquiry Support Team
Thus, pay your Andhra Pradesh Eastern Power Distribution Company Limited (APEPDCL) charge installment through TalkCharge and receive additional cashback and reward points.
How can I get an APSPDCL bill payment receipt?
You can obtain a bill payment receipt in several easy steps. Just follow these instructions.
- Visit the APSPDCL website.
- Select ‘Know Your Bill’ from the home page.
- You can choose between HT and LT.
- Enter your login information.
- Select a menu.
- Click on Bills & Payments.
- Enter your Service number and choose a month.
- To download your statement, click on View bill.
How do I apply for a new APSPDCL electricity connection?
You can apply for an electricity connection with the APSPDCL electricity board by following these simple steps.
- Go to the APSPDCL homepage.
- Select “Online new connection and registration.”.
- Depending on your needs, select LT or HT connections.
- Please provide all your details, including name, DOB, address, Adhaar number, PAN number, proof of identity, address proof, and photo.
- After you submit your application, click on Registration.
What is the process for filing a complaint?
- Click here for the official site of the APSPDCL.
- On the home page, click on register complain.
- Click on the complaint type you wish to file.
- Provide details such as the service number, your name, mobile number, and email address. Please include the complaint type as well.
- Hit the submit button.
How can I Transfer my Electricity Connection to Andhra Pradesh?
A transfer of electricity connection in Andhra Pradesh requires a visit to the local electricity office. One must submit all the required documents to the authority of the electricity board when filling out the application.